BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GREAT PHOTOS
Learn how to take better digital photos right now! We will tell you step-by-step in simple language how to take great
looking photos with more impact. This class is written to be easy to understand and is suitable for point-and-shoot and
DSLR camera owners. The class covers tips and tricks for composition and shooting technique for outdoor natural light photography.
- Composition tips for landscapes, portraits and closeups.
- How to get good exposures
- How to get sharp photos
- White balance - what it is and how to set it
- Finding and using the light
- Common mistakes to avoid
- There are no requirements beyond having a digital camera and a willingness to go out and have fun taking some photos.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive a reminder email on the course start date when your lesson is ready.
- This course includes one written lesson in PDF format consisting of our best photography tips, detailed instructions and a photo assignment.
- You will have two weeks including two weekends to work on your assignment.
- You can ask questions, post work in progress, ask for help or chat with your classmates or instructors as you work on your assignment. We are here to help and a lively discussion makes the class a richer experience for everyone.
- After shooting the assignment you will upload your photos to the website by the due date and we will critique your photos and give you helpful advice and tips.
- The class is open for two weeks following the assignment due date and we can answer any follow up questions you have after the critiques.
Next session TBA