Improve your pet portraits! In this class we will work on taking photos that capture your pet's personality. All pets large and small are welcome.
This class covers tips for working with animals both with and without a helper. You'll learn which camera settings to use and when to use them, all explained in easy to understand plain language.
We will help you take your pet photos beyond the snapshot to make engaging photos with impact. This class is easy and fun for any animal lover. If you are someone who would like to
get some great shots of your pet, then this class is for you.
- Preparing for the photo session
- Handling animals and working with a helper
- How to shoot when there is no help available
- Effective composition
- Camera settings to use
- Using natural light
- Photographing people and their pets
- How to shoot indoors - window light and barn door portraits using natural light
- You must have access to pet(s) to photograph
- You must have a basic understanding of your camera
- You may not use previously shot work for this course
- A DSLR camera is preferred but not required. Point and shoot is okay for this class.
HOW IT WORKS
- On the course start date you will receive an email reminder when the lesson and assignment becomes available on the website.
- This short course includes one comprehensive lesson in PDF format with detailed instructions and an assignment. You will have two weeks including two weekends to work on your assignment.
- After completing the assignment you will upload your photos to the website.
- Your instructor reviews your photos and offers constructive comments.
- You can ask questions and discuss ideas with your classmates.
Next session TBA