SPRING NATURE AND LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY
Get outside and enjoy exploring the spring with your camera! This course is all about shooting the beautiful landscapes,
scenics, flowers and details of nature in the springtime. We will cover lots of tips and tricks for shooting the wonderful scenes and details of springtime.
- Tips for landscapes, scenics and nature details
- Shooting in "bad" weather like rain and fog
- Finding, using and shooting dramatic skies
- How to shoot moving water
- How to use a polarizer
- Camera settings and shooting techniques
- Lens choice - what to use, when to use it and why
- You must have a basic understanding of your camera
- You may not use previously shot work for this course
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive a reminder email when the lesson is posted on your course start date.
- This short course includes a comprehensive lesson with detailed instructions and an assignment. You will have two weeks to work on your assignment.
- After completing the assignment you will upload your photos to the website.
- Your instructor reviews your photos and offers constructive comments.
- You can ask questions and discuss ideas with your classmates.
Next session TBA